Friday, September 21, 2007

I Come Clean

I said it last week in the Big Welcome that Peter is my mirror. To be honest I said that because that's what came to my mind and I have taken time to think and Peter is my mirror. He is the only person that I can talk to and I know whether I like it or not I can't keep anything from him. I picture him like a cop who is prosecuting the suspect and the suspect all the time. The thing about this cop is that when he looks at this prosecutor is that the cop doesn't have say a word all he has to do is look at me and I crack open. This is good but sometimes this doesn't feel good at all. Even though at the end I feel better but its the process that gets me there that i got so use to avoiding that since I have been meeting with Peter is this process that now I'm willing to face it because I know that its worth it at the end.

So get a mirror because this way you are going to be able to look deep inside of your heart and dig out those things that are deep down inside.

Jessica remember that lesson that you shared in bible study last school year about how we must stop and ask God to show us the things in our hearts that we need to change well Peter has helped me and also my alone time with God.

p.s. (Bible study went good except for three of the kids talking and laughing I felt like kicking them out but besides that everything else was good Missed You. Hope you enjoyed your cult.)

1 comment:

Jessica Torres said...

I really enjoyed my cult...but I really missed you guys too...called you but you've been busy...reading about your spiritual journey encourages me more than you will ever know!

P.S. Yay! You posted!