Tuesday, September 25, 2007

His Way or the High Way

OK ever since I became a senior or even before that people would ask me what I wanted to do with my life. My answer would be I have no clue. After I would ask people what they see me doing with my life and this is what some people told me....

I see you being involve one way or another in youth ministry, like Doug Fields, big business man, pastor. I would pray about this and I felt convicted by God because I felt like I was letting those people dictate what I was going to do with my life. God was telling me "Hey I'm God and none of the people that you are asking know your future so stop doing that!!!" This reminded me of the verse where it says "I alone am God"

OK so now to what I really wanted say. Last week I was thinking and praying about what God wanted to do with my life and I was telling god my passion the things I like to do the things I'm good at and I was like all this equals youth pastor. When I thought about this I told God that this is what I want to do after looking at what I like to do but let your will be done not mine and if this isn't your plans I'm OK with that because I want what you want.

So help me pray about this and please pray for God's will to be done.

1 comment:

Jessica Torres said...

I will pray for you...and I know that as long as you stay on this track, God's will WILL be done in your life :)