Monday, February 12, 2007

Its Been A While!

So the last time i was on here lots of things have happened! I almost got ranned over like 7 times. I got an accountability partner Perter! I gave the word twice in bible study and i have loved both the experience. I have fallen like 3 times cried like 2 and learned lots in school and about the word of God.

So this is what i'm going to do I'm going to write about all of these thing (or at least try to that a promise!)

Lets start with me getting ran over 7 times preatty cool experiences and a litle bit scary as well. Ok so I got my bike on the one day where Cindy had the event the Fun Night Thing. I didn't use it till the week after and i didn't start getting the problem of almost being ran over till early in the year. Ok so my first time was on my way to school I was in a hurry because the trady bell rings at 7:30 and I had left my house at 7:20 so there is a street by Nichos Pizza and as I was crossing this red truck didn't stop and it kept going. So i stoped and in my head I was like what an idiot. The rest are kind of the same and although I almost got ran over like 7 times i still ride fast.

2 comments:

Bibi said...

Maybe you shouldn't keep riding fast if its going to get you ran over, buddy! Don't you want to live?!?

Jessica Torres said...

That's why they invented helmets! But I probably wouldn't wear one because I'd get helmet-hair. Fashion No, No.