Wednesday, January 3, 2007

R.I.P. 2006

2006 came to an end on Sunday it was good while it lasted. It was an amazing day we took Peter to Panda Inn and we had a great time. It was 16 of us Peter, Melissa, Paco, Gus, Aileen, Alex, Valerie, Leo, Jennifer, Angie, Cookie, Cheezy, Rene, Howard, Jessica, and myself. We all played spin the soy sauce and if the sauce landed on u then that person had to say something nice about Peter. I was acting really silly because I was trying to keep myself happy because of a promise that I made and I think that I did really good. After we ate Gus, Melissa, Peter, Valerie, Alex, Aileen, Leo Fabian, Leo Zambrano, Sam, Jose, Paco, and myself went to Paco's house. BTW thank you Jessica and Howard for caring for me and advising me to stay at Paco's house, and congrats to all the people that got baptized like Cheezy.

It was a great way to end 2006 with the people that I love although the was there was a couple of people that I wish that they were there but hopefully we can get together to finish 2007. On New Years Day Gus, Peter, Leo, Alex, Peter Sr. John, Adrian, Moses, Paco, Sam, and Jose we went to play at Reeves. I got home at about 5:30 p.m. I did my home work and I finished my day by talking to Evelyn and that made my day I went to sleep happy! So now I have to go back to school but its ok because I had a great time during my 10 days of rest.

1 comment:

Jessica Torres said...

Feliz Ano Nuevo German!